Nature of Business:
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
Highlights of the Color Index
The following three tables highlights major information regarding the Color Index: Part 1
- Part 1 Dye Groupings:
- Natural Dyes and pigments
- Ingrain Dyes
- Azoic Diazo components
- Azoic Coupling components
- Oxidation Bases
- Optical Brighteners
- Intermediate Products
- Reducing agents and Developers
- Each group of Dyes is subdivided into Violet, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Brown and Black.
- Manufacturing methods
- Structural formula (if known) of Dyes
- References (literature and patents)
- Abbreviations of manufacturers' names
- Generic names
- Commercial names
- Color Index is able to provide dye or pigment with 2 reference numbers on the criteria of
- Coloristic aspects
- Chemical classification:
- The first one is the area of application and technique of coloration=>the C.I. Generic name.
- The second technique is the one that is known as C.I. Constitution numbers.
- There is also provision of listing all the commercial names.